A practical approach to object-oriented Java. Learn simple, powerful OOP techniques that will have a big impact on your programming.
About This Video
- Gain a wholesome overview of OOP in Java through this interactive and engaging course
- Understand the OOP principles and the common developer patterns
- Get unique recipes in Java that will help you integrate seamlessly with built-in features and the standard library
Writing large programs can be painful. Objects created for object-oriented programs can easily be reused in other programs, saving man hours of coding in the long run by writing code in a smarter way. This course teaches you object-oriented programming (OOP) in Java, in an engaging and interactive way.
It will show you the object-oriented principles in Java and the best techniques. You’ll start by building objects and classes. Then you’ll learn about Constructors and Deconstructors to call and kill your objects. Further on, you’ll find out about different types of Inheritance and how they are dependent on objects. After that, you’ll learn Polymorphism to process objects differently based on their data types and Abstraction techniques to hide data from a user. Next you’ll learn about exception methods and error handling for efficient coding. Finally, you’ll also learn about Encapsulation with methods and variables to keep the data and the code safe from external interference.
By the end of the course, you’ll be well-versed with the OOP techniques in Java, which will help you write code better and in a more efficient manner.
The code bundle for this video course is available at - https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Hands-on-Object-Oriented-Programming-with-Java-11
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Getting Started with Objects and Classes
- Chapter 2 : Understanding Constructors and Inheritance
- Chapter 3 : Using Polymorphism and Abstraction
- Chapter 4 : Errors and Exception Handling
- Chapter 5 : Using Interface and Encapsulation
- Title: Hands-On Object Oriented Programming with Java 11
- Release date: November 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788997393