Boost your .NET Core development with parallel programming concepts
About This Video
- Designed to implement the most popular tools, libraries, and frameworks there are to build web apps in .NET Core 3
- Hands-on videos to learn the important concepts of Task Parallel Library, Parallel LINQ, and Parallel Data Structures for .NET Core
- Real-world projects showing how parallel programming should be used efficiently
With the new industry standard of increasing the processing power of machines, the concept of parallel programming was introduced as well. Concurrency has always been considered a difficult task and not many developers are confident at writing concurrent code. This course will put an end to the myth and help you become a pro at writing thread-safe code.
This course—fully comprising the latest C#8 and .NET Core 3.0 updates—will introduce you to the concepts of parallel programming in .NET Core and teach you how to take advantage of the hardware. You’ll implement TPL and PLINQ to take the best advantage of a processor and boost the speed and performance of your .NET Core applications. You’ll also apply parallel programming to your data structures.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to parallelize your code to increase its efficiency and distribute work across multiple processors.
Developers and programmers who want to enhance the performance of their apps through parallel and concurrent programming will benefit from this course. Basic knowledge of C# and .NET Core is assumed.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction to Parallel Programming in .NET Core
- Chapter 2 : Running Code in Parallel with the Task Parallel Library (TPL)
- Chapter 3 : Handling Exceptions in Parallel Code
- Chapter 4 : Performing Parallel Operations with Parallel LINQ (PLINQ)
- Chapter 5 : Data Structures for Parallel Programming
- Title: Hands-On Parallel Programming with C# 8 and .NET Core 3.0
- Release date: October 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789809749
You might also like
Using Interfaces in C#
In this Using Interfaces in C# training course, expert author Rod Stephens will teach you how …
Real-World Cryptography, video edition
In Video Editions the narrator reads the book while the content, figures, code listings, diagrams, and …
Full Stack .NET Web Development
Beginning Modern C# and .NET Development
Build your understanding of the C# language and the .NET Core Framework to create robust cross-platform …