- What are the principles of the Reactive Manifesto?
The Reactive Manifesto defines the following principles:
- Message-Driven: All application components should be loosely coupled and communicate using messages
- Responsive: An application must respond to user input in a timely manner
- Resilient: An application must isolate failures to individual components
- Scalable: An application must react to changes in workload
- What are Reactive Extensions?
Reactive Extensions are libraries in imperative languages that enables us to write asynchronous, event-driven reactive applications. The libraries enable us to express asynchronous events as a set of observables. This enables us to build application ...