- What are the limitations of DirectProcessor?
DirectProcessor does not offer any backpressure handling.
- What are the limitations of UnicastProcessor?
UnicastProcessor can work with only a single subscriber.
- What are the capabilities of EmitterProcessor?
EmitterProcessor is a processor that can be used with several subscribers. Multiple subscribers can ask the processor for the next value event, based on their individual rates of consumption
- What are the capabilities of ReplayProcessor?
ReplayProcessor is a special-purpose processor, capable of caching and replaying events to its subscribers.
- What are the capabilities of TopicProcessor?
TopicProcessor is a processor capable of working with multiple subscribers, ...