- How can we configure the SpringWebFlux project?
SpringWebFlux can be configured in two ways :
- Using annotations: SpringWebFlux supports SpringWebMVC annotations. This is the easiest way of configuring SpringWebFlux.
- Using functional endpoints: This model allows us to build Java 8 functions as web endpoints. The application can be configured as a set of routes, handlers, and filters.
- Which MethodParameter annotations are supported by SpringWebFlux?
- @PathVariable: This annotation is used to access values for URI template variables
- @RequestParam: This annotation is used to determine values passed as query parameters
- @RequestHeader: This annotation is used to determine values passed in request ...