Build reactive applications with Python. Make your applications concurrent and asynchronous with RxPY
About This Video
- Explore RxPY library operators to simplify the way you write code and create robust applications
- Understand the functionalities of Reactive Programming to deliver a smooth user experience by making your applications responsive
- Implement the functionalities of RxPY library operators, observers, observables, and other useful modules in application development
Reactive Programming makes things easier by adding a toolbox of operators to filter, create, transform, and unify any of those observable streams. In just a few lines of maintainable code, we can have web sockets that receive multiple requests and handle them on an asynchronous process that serves a filtered output.
This practical guide will take you steadily through an exploration of Reactive Programming. In this course, you will learn about Reactive Programming in Python using RxPY and simplify the way you write code and create robust enterprise applications. The course covers the major libraries on Python reactive extensions (RxPY) and explains in detail the role of asynchronous programming and event-based programming in building reactive extensions. You will look deep into its provided classes, methods, and operators, to help you to build a reactive application.
By the end of the course, you will be equipped to solve real-world problems and have a clear understanding of when and how you should use the different approaches demonstrated in RxPY.
The code bundle for this video course is available at - https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Hands-On-Reactive-Programming-with-Python-video-
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 : Introduction and Setup
- The Course Overview 00:03:09
- Exploring Reactive Programming and Its Advantages 00:08:01
- Setting Up Your Environment 00:03:59
- Exploring How Reactive Applications Work in Python 00:13:23
- Understanding Reactive Request/Response Streams 00:05:25
- Chapter 2 : Creating User Observers and Observables
- Chapter 3 : Implementation of Observables Using RxPy Operators and Chaining
- Chapter 4 : Combining Observables and Reading Data in RxPy
- Chapter 5 : Implementation of Multicasting and Concurrency
- Title: Hands-On Reactive Programming with Python
- Release date: November 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789138795