Build cost-effective and highly scalable serverless applications using AWS Lambda.
About This Video
- Build and deploy cost-effective and highly scalable serverless applications using AWS Lambda
- Deploy, manage, and secure serverless applications
- Master the serverless ecosystem with a variety of toolsets and AWS services
Serverless architecture is a way to build and run applications and services without having to manage infrastructure. Lambda eliminates the problem of dealing with cloud-based servers at all levels of technology stack, and offers a pay-per-request billing model where you don't have to pay for idle computing time. Thus it becomes extremely important to understand the serverless architecture, which will help you build, manage, and secure serverless applications with AWS Lambda.
In this course, you'll learn to build code and deploy it without ever needing to configure or manage underlying servers. You'll build, secure, and manage serverless architectures that can power the most demanding web and mobile apps. You won't have to provision infrastructures or worry about scale.
By the end of this course, you will know how to design and implement production-ready AWS serverless solutions .You'll be able to architect and build your own serverless applications on AWS.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available on Github at: https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Hands-on-Serverless-Architecture-with-AWS-Lambda
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : AWS Serverless Architecture
- Chapter 2 : Security for Your Serverless Architecture
- Chapter 3 : More Serverless Components
- Chapter 4 : Monitoring and Logging
- Chapter 5 : Advanced Serverless Concepts
- Title: Hands-on Serverless Architecture with AWS Lambda
- Release date: September 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788833233