The different features of AWS API are as follows:
- It is extremely scalable, and you don't have to manage any other scaling in the queue.
- The service handles access from readers to the queue, so it's something that you don't have to implement.
- SQS has a customizable retry mechanism that increases the probability of avoiding errors, which improves the overall speed.
- SQS provides very simple APIs, which you can use in almost any programming language.
- Finally, it provides encryption, which could be useful for improving the security of your service.