We will now look at the specific features of step functions:
- Step functions are extremely scalable and you don't have to manage neither the scanning nor the workflow.
- Step functions have a great visual UI, which enables easy monitoring of the processing jobs.
- State management allows you to add complex logic, such as choosing the next node based on the results of previous nodes, and it also allows for running several nodes in parallel.
- Some functions have convenient logic for retrying tasks, which enables you to ensure processing.
- Built-in error handling allows you to handle cases. For example, when you encounter some exception and you need a way to add logic for error handling, such as marking a task as failed ...