Let's understand why the severless infrastructure is extremely useful for deploying deep learning models in a data science process.
The usual data science process looks like:
- Business understanding: You need to understand the business needs, which includes defining the objectives and the possible data sources.
- Data acquisition: You need to look into the data you are planning to use, explore it, and try to find correlations and gaps.
- Modeling: You start with the selection of most promising features, building the model, and training it.
- Deployment: You need to operationalize the model and deploy it.
- Customer acceptance: You can provide the result to the customer and receive feedback.
The preceding points are ...