Let's start by setting up the folders for our project. It is important for a microservice project to have a clean folder setup to keep everything organized. We will need folders for the following microservices:
- OrderService: Our order processing service, which processes the payment and saves the order
- ProductService: Our product service that delivers the product information
- UserService: Our user service that manages user accounts
Follow the steps given here:
- Create a new folder for the project and name it Shop Backend. You can put this folder anywhere on your computer. You want to keep everything organized in one central place on your development machine.
- Create a template folder and move ...