Vapor is the most popular and loved Swift framework that currently exists. It has over 18,000 stars on GitHub along with an active community that is building the framework. In this section, we will dive into how the framework is designed and how it operates.
Let's take a look at the following:
- History of Vapor: Where did it all start?
- Hello World: A short and easy Vapor application
- General structure: Learning about the internal workings of Vapor
- SwiftNIO – futures and promises: How does SwiftNIO integrate with Vapor?
- Controllers: Logical buildings blocks
- Databases and models: Storing data
- Views: Serving HTML