Apply Machine Learning models in real-time in mobile devices with the new and powerful TensorFlow Lite
About This Video
- Understand the main theory behind Deep Learning and how to apply it in practice
- Gain practical knowledge by coding TensorFlow models to solve real-life problems such as gesture or voice recognition
- Learn how to deploy TensorFlow models on mobile devices
This complete guide will teach you how to build and deploy Machine Learning models on your mobile device with TensorFlow Lite. You will understand the core architecture of TensorFlow Lite and the inbuilt models that have been optimized for mobiles.
You will learn to implement smart data-intensive behavior, fast, predictive algorithms, and efficient networking capabilities with TensorFlow Lite. You will master the TensorFlow Lite Converter, which converts models to the TensorFlow Lite file format. This course will teach you how to solve real-life problems related to Artificial Intelligence—such as image, text, and voice recognition—by developing models in TensorFlow to make your applications really smart. You will understand what Machine Learning can do for you and your mobile applications in the most efficient way. With the capabilities of TensorFlow Lite you will learn to improve the performance of your mobile application and make it smart.
By the end of the course, you will have learned to implement AI in your mobile applications with TensorFlow.
The code bundle for this video course is available at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Hands-on-Tensorflow-Lite-for-Intelligent-Mobile-Apps
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction to Deep Learning
- Chapter 2 : Developing Our First TensorFlow Model
- Chapter 3 : Handwriting Recognition App
- Chapter 4 : Pattern Recognition App
- Chapter 5 : Gesture Recognition App
- Chapter 6 : Voice Recognition App
- Title: Hands-on TensorFlow Lite for Intelligent Mobile Apps
- Release date: March 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788990677