Laravel 5 jump-start: quickly build beautiful web apps
About This Video
- Set up a Laravel project quickly and start programming your favorite application in no time.
- Use all of Laravel's main components via a hands-on approach and relevant examples.
- Set up and run a complete CRUD application instantly.
This course is for people want to get past all the boring clutter and start building their first web app in Laravel. It will take you through all the main Laravel features, including Blade, Laravel's powerful templating tool; Eloquent, Laravel's database abstraction layer; security features you can use to sanitize, filter, and validate user-provided data; the request object and its role in the application life cycle; and PHPUnit and Laravel Dusk, which you can use to test your PHP code. It will also teach you how to master file system access, sessions, cookies, caching, and much more!
This course is designed to give you, as a PHP developer, the confidence to get ahead with Laravel and write an entire application securely from the start. High-level overviews and concrete examples form part of this course; you'll also master some higher-level features and make them all work together.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available from Github at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Hands-On-Web-Application-Development-with-Laravel
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Getting Started with Laravel
- Chapter 2 : Navigating the Different Views and Routes
- Chapter 3 : Handling Requests and Responses
- Chapter 4 : Improving the Application to Use Controllers and Models
- Chapter 5 : To Manipulate Data in Eloquent Way
- Chapter 6 : Securing our Laravel Application
- Chapter 7 : Testing our Laravel Application
- Title: Hands-On Web Application Development with Laravel
- Release date: January 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789808209