Provide richer and interactive User Interfaces to your web applications to deliver high-quality production code
About This Video
- Build exciting applications from scratch and become proficient with Vue.js web development
- Cover the latest techniques and code in Vue.js for your applications.
- Learn professional web programming techniques to increase the performance of your Vue.js applications
This course will show you how to build rich web applications quickly using Vue.js. You will start in the simplest way possible so you can get up-and-running with Vue within minutes. You will understand the fundamentals of how to use a Vue instance and dig deeper into the Vue environment. Start the journey with vue-cli by building a personal CRM application with Vue libraries such as VueX and Vue Router. Learn the concepts of clean state management and testing Vue components using tools such as Jest along with vue-test-utils. Using child components with vue-test-utils, level up your Vue skills for production readiness. Finally, learn the real world tips and tricks of working with Vue.js efficiently.
By the end of this course, you will be able to write well tested, clean code to provide your web application with rich and interactive experience.
This course uses Vue.js 2.5.16, while not the latest version available, it provides relevant and informative content for legacy users of Vue.js.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Getting a Rolling Start with Vue
- Chapter 2 : Starting Your Vue.js Application
- Chapter 3 : Working with Client-Side Data Management
- Chapter 4 : Deep Dive into State Management
- Chapter 5 : Testing Vue Components
- Chapter 6 : Real World Tips and Tricks
- Title: Hands-On Web Development with Vue.js
- Release date: May 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781787283039