About This Video
- Dive into React right away and create real-world interfaces
- Build a fully-featured Single-Page Application with CRUD operations, routing, and multi-role systems
- Master advanced patterns based on functional programming concepts
The best way to explore React is to dive in, build realistic interfaces, and unravel its secrets one by one. This video course is designed to take you on a journey from a fascinated newbie to an expert in advanced concepts and design patterns.
You will work on an SPA project from start to finish and learn how to implement features and interfaces based on real-world requirements. Facing every challenge head-on, you will slowly dissect React and expose its features. Each section will take you through one web development feature with React. You will write components that are maintainable, reusable, stylish (based on CSS-in-JS concepts), and easy to compose. You will tie together all the concepts by turning your small React app into a fully featured Single-Page Application. You will also understand how to add routing, networking, and session management to your project.
By the end of the course, you will be well on your way to becoming a React expert, armed with strong fundamentals and clear conceptual knowledge of advanced patterns.
The code bundle for this video course is available at: https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Hands-on-Web-Development-with-React
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Get a Head Start By Creating a React App
- Chapter 2 : Building Components with React
- Chapter 3 : Understanding the Core Concepts
- Chapter 4 : Crafting Styled Components
- Chapter 5 : Building a Full React SPA
- Chapter 6 : Multi-Role SPAs with React
- Chapter 7 : Advanced Patterns and Concepts
- Title: Hands-on Web Development with React
- Release date: September 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789343915