Test and secure your system services. Implement efficient techniques with Metasploit
About This Video
- Exploit your system vulnerabilities using Metasploit, Nmap, Nessus, Meterpreter, Veil frameworks.
- Use the Metasploit framework, develop exploits, and generate modules for a variety of real-world scenarios
- Implement useful new methods and techniques to make your network robust and resilient using Metasploit
Prepare yourself for common attacks, simulate real-world possibilities, and learn from test scenarios and case studies.
You'll carry out exploitations, build/port exploits of various kinds in Metasploit, find weaknesses in target systems, and hunt for vulnerabilities using Metasploit and its supporting tools. You'll master the latest security techniques and methods that can be directly applied to scan, test, hack, and secure networks and systems with Metasploit. Towards the end of the course, you will implement time-saving techniques using Metasploit.
By the end of the course, you will know how to fully protect your system using Metasploit, and will have gained the skills to carry out penetration testing in complex and highly-secured environments.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Build Your Own Ethical Hacking Lab
Chapter 2 : Steps for Ethical Hacking
- Methodolo-gy of Hack-ers 00:05:32
- Understand-ing Bit Hacker Jar-gon! 00:04:54
- Reconnais-sance and Passive In-formation Gathering 00:08:32
- Chapter 3 : Scanning with Nmap
- Chapter 4 : Scanning with Nessus
- Chapter 5 : Exploits with Metasploit
- Chapter 6 : Working with Backdoors
- Chapter 7 : Post Exploit: Meterpreter
- Chapter 8 : Gather, Present, and Monitor Your Report
- Title: Hands-on Web Penetration Testing with Metasploit 4.x
- Release date: December 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789537468