Find and fix your weakest links.
If you need the best practices and ideas for making your supply chain strong and agile--but don't have time to find them--this book is for you. Here are 10 inspiring and useful perspectives, all in one place.
This collection of HBR articles will help you:
- Use your supply chain as a competitive weapon
- Gain customers' trust by revealing where your
products come from
- Collaborate with other companies--even rivals--to achieve scale
- Make smart decisions about where to manufacture
- Pick the most profitable supply chain for your products
- Align partners' interests with your own
- Revamp your supply chain to meet green goals