Does Your Schedule Reflect Your Values?
by Elizabeth Grace Saunders
- Use a values-driven schedule to be more intentional with your time
- Decide what’s important—and what isn’t
- Define why what’s important matters to you
- Identify related actions and put them in your calendar
- Discuss your schedule with those who may be impacted
A very wise friend once told me, “Talking about parenting is like talking about politics.” She’s right.
Because of the highly personal nature of parenting, individuals tend to have strong opinions of the way things “should” be as a working parent. Being pulled in different directions—the expectations from both work and home, and the stress that comes with them—can mean parents struggle with questions like: ...