Does Your Schedule Reflect Your Values?
by Elizabeth Grace Saunders
Working parents need to be exceptionally intentional with their time. The answer is creating a values-driven schedule.
- Use a values-driven schedule to be more intentional with your time
- Identify what’s important—and what isn’t
- Define why what’s important to you matters
- Identify actions related to your priorities and place them in your calendar
- Discuss your values-driven schedule with those whom it will affect
A very wise friend once told me, “Talking about parenting is like talking about politics.” She’s right.
Because of the highly personal nature of parenting, individuals tend to have strong opinions of the way things “should” be as a working parent. Being ...