System Implementation and Support
- To be able to discuss the process that a health care organization typically goes through in implementing a health care information system.
- To be able to appreciate the organizational and behavioral factors that can affect system acceptance and use and strategies for managing change.
- To be able to develop a sample system implementation plan for a health care information system project, including the types of individuals who should be involved.
- To gain insight into many of the things that can go wrong during system implementations and strategies that health care managers can employ to alleviate potential problems.
- To be able to discuss the importance of training, technical support, ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.