- Comprehend the basic concepts of project management.
- Understand the definitions and roles of project planning and control.
- Apply the basic concepts of project scheduling.
- Understand the critical path method and be able to apply it.
- Understand Gantt charts and be able to create a Gantt chart for a simple project.
- Understand and apply Program (or Project) Evaluation and Review Technique.
Project management involves the application of various planning, organizing, and managing techniques and tools in order to complete a project on time, at or below cost, and at a level of quality that satisfies the customer. Project management evolved as its own discipline separate from the traditional ...