Effective Organizational Communication for Large-Scale Healthcare Information Technology Initiatives
In this chapter, you will learn how to
• Describe the importance of communications in the healthcare IT initiatives
• Define the essential role of the customers
• Identify the components of the communications plan
• Understand the roles of federal agencies and federal regulations
• Discuss the role of social medial and mobile devices
In America’s twenty-first-century healthcare system, landmark federal reform legislation enacted since 2009 has served to progressively modernize care-delivery organizations with enhanced healthcare information technologies (healthcare IT) that began with the widespread adoption ...