Leveraging the latest features and advanced techniques of C++ to build high performing, reliable applications.
About This Video
- Get acquainted with the latest features in C++ 17
- Take advantage of the myriad of features and possibilities that C++ offers to build real-world applications
- Write clear and expressive code in C++, and get insights on how to keep your code error-free
C++ has come a long way and has now been adopted in several contexts. Its key strengths are its software infrastructure and resource-constrained applications. The C++ 17 release will change the way developers write code, and this video course will help you master your developing skills with C++. With real-world, practical examples explaining each concept, the course will begin by introducing you to the latest features in C++ 17. It encourages clean code practices in C++ in general and demonstrates the GUI app-development options in C++.
By the end of the course, you’ll have an in-depth understanding of the language and its various facets.
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for this course on GitHub at the following link: https://github.com/PacktPublishing/High-Performance-Applications-with-C-. If you require support please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Multithreaded Programming
- Chapter 2 : Inter-Process Communication
- Chapter 3 : Concurrency in C++
Chapter 4 : Test-Driven Development
- Google Test Framework 00:06:04
- Writing First Test Case Using Google Test Framework 00:03:56
- Chapter 5 : TDD in Action
- Chapter 6 : Behavior-Driven Development
- Chapter 7 : Debugging Techniques
- Title: High Performance Applications with C++
- Release date: February 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789136869