3. Mecrow, B. C. and Jack, A. G. (2008) Efficiency trends in electric machines and drives. Energy Policy, 36, 4336–4341.
4. Zhu, Z. Q. (2011) Recent advances on Permanent Magnet machines including IPM technology. Keynote Lect. IEEE IEMDC, 15–18 May, Niagara Falls.
5. Jahns, T. M. and Owen, E. L. (2001) AC adjustable-speed drives at the millennium: How did we get here? IEEE Trans. Power Elect., 6(1), 17–25.
6. Rahman, M. A. (1993) Modern Electric Motors in Electronic World. 0-7803-0891-3/93, pp. 644–648.
7. Lorenz, R. D. (1999) Advances in electric drive control. Proc. Int. Conf. on Elec. Mach. Drives IEMD, pp. 9–16.
8. Rahman, M. A. (2005) Recent advances of IPM motor drives in power electronics world. Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Power Elect. Drives Syst., PEDES, pp. 24–31.
9. De Doncker, R. W. (2006) Modern electrical drives: Design and future trends. Proc. IPEMC-2006 14–16 August, Shanghai, pp. 1–8.
10. Finch, J. W. and Giaouris, D. (2008) Controlled AC electrical drives. IEEE Trans. Ind. Elect., 55(2), 481–491.
11. Toliyat, H. A. (2008) Recent advances and applications of power electronics and motor drives: Electric machines and motor drives. Proc. 34th IEEE Ind. Elect. Conf., IECON, Orlando, FL, pp. 34–36.
12. Bose, B. K. (1998) Advances in power electronics and drives: Their impact on energy and environment. Proc. Int. Conf. on Power Elect. Drives Ener. Syst. Ind. Growth, PEDES, vol. ...