1. Program the equation of the torque in all AC machines and give its value to the scope.
2. Calculate motor speed reverse and observe the current components and torque response?
3. See the effect of changing the parameters of PI controllers in all control schemes (hint: first change the proportional part and observe the response and then the integral time constant and observe the steady state error).
4. Observe what will happen if you command different values of id. in motors control.
5. Program the scalar control scheme with speed control loop.
The Simulink software file of V by f vector control of interior PMSM scheme is [PMSM_scalar]. The scheme parameters are located in [PMSM_param], which should be first executed.