Having created a set of questions for our 'What did medieval people believe?' topic, we now need to create a quiz that students can take part in. We are going to use the questions and when students complete the quiz, they will be awarded a mark out of 20.
- Go to the Year 7 History course and turn editing on.
- Click the 'What different jobs did monks do?'quiz.
- In the Question bank category dropdown, select 'What did medieval people believe?'
- Tick the checkbox beside a variety of questions such as True/false, matching, and multiple choice.
- Click Add to Quiz.
- We can now concentrate on the layout of the quiz.
- The Total of grades figure is ...