Now, let's see this work on HoloLens. We will be repeating most of the exact same steps from the last chapter; I will lighten up on the visual aids this time:
- Click on File and select Build Settings.
- From the Scenes In Build box, select Scenes/Main and press the Delete key.
- Click on the Add Open Scenes button.
- Click on the Build button.
- When the Build Windows Store window appears, if you are not already in your app directory, navigate there.
- Click on Select Folder.
Here we are, building again! This will take a few moments, and as before, a Windows Explorer window will pop up upon completion:
- Double-click on the Apps folder.
- Double-click on the HoloLens Beginners Guide.sln.
Now, we wait again as Visual Studio opens ...