Appendix B: List of Interviews
- Barnes, Michael. Former president of Brady Campaign, board member of MADD, and Congressional Representative from Maryland, July 11, 2016
- Lightner, Candace (Candy). Founder, Mothers Against Drunk Driving and president of We Save Lives, August 8, 2016, Arlington, Virginia, and December 18, 2017, via telephone; email exchanges on December 9 and 11, 2017
- McGuire, Andrew. Executive director, Trauma Foundation; former board member, Bell Campaign/Million Mom March, and former board member, MADD, June 20 and 22, 2016
- Weir, Debbie. CEO of MADD, July 12, 2016
Environment: Acid Rain and Climate Action
- Boeve, May. Executive director, 350.org, July 28, 2016
- Drayton, William. Founder, Ashoka, and former assistant administrator, Environmental Protection Agency, November 15, 2017
- Dudek, Dan. Vice president of Environmental Defense Fund (excerpts from interviews for Forces for Good)
- Goldmark, Peter. Former head of Climate Programs, Environmental Defense Fund, February 1, 2016
- Hawkins, David. Director of NRDC Climate Programs and lecturer, Yale Forestry School, March 7, 2016
- Krupp, Fred. President of Environmental Defense Fund, January 7, 2015
- Shelby, Michael. Chief economist, Office of Transportation and Air Quality, Environmental Protection Agency, July 29, 2016
- Wirth, Tim. Former senator from Colorado and vice chair of the United Nations Foundation and the Better World Fund, February 1, 2016
- Aaron, Stephen. SVP, Mercury; former ...
Get How Change Happens now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.