Getting Started on the Internet
• Understand the difference between dial-up and broadband
• Choose between DSL and cable for your broadband access
• Open and use the Mail application
• Browse the Internet
• Chat with friends using instant messaging
• Make video calls with FaceTime
Are you ready for some real fun? You’re about to use your Mac to reach out to the rest of the entire world, right from within the safety and convenience of your own home or office. Today, emailing and surfing the Web are as commonplace as using the telephone or driving a car. What once seemed like something out of a science fiction movie is now ...