What the Heck Just Happened?
• Not have a cardiac arrest the first time your Mac acts up on you
• Understand basic troubleshooting steps
• Make sense of the problem so that you fix it easier and faster
• Know the more common problems and their resolutions
• Use alternative solutions for fixing problems
• Start over by restoring or reinstalling OS X, should it come to that
The title of this chapter is very appropriate because, having worked in a technical support capacity in a previous life, I’ve heard this (and far worse!) more times than I care to remember. I was about to say I had heard that statement more times than I ...