Book descriptionWe live in a values-driven world.
As times change, businesses must evolve. The way that leaders have run companies for generations is no longer relevant.Today -- Purpose wins over products. Values win over features. Stories win over pitches.Everyone everywhere craves fulfillment. You must share the reason why you exist and infuse it into everything you do, in order to thrive.
Many leaders see the shift in the market and make an effort to adapt. Companies quickly learn that one-off workshops and off-sites are not enough. Purpose is more than a press release. Your vision and mission statements should live in practice as well as print, and permeate through every aspect of your organization. You must close the gap between the messages you declare and the experiences you deliver.
How to Lead a Values-Based Professional Services Firm shares the vital experience and valuable insights that leaders require to evolve their organizations and navigate the values-driven world we live in.
• Live your purpose to stay alive and build a faithful following of clients and team members.
• Employ your authentic values as your guide through the modern market and drive profitability.
• Share meaningful stories that emotionally connect with today's clientele to transform them into tomorrow's brand ambassadors.
3 keys to unlock purpose and profit will enable you to turn the obstacles of the shifting market into your greatest opportunities, soar above your competitors, and grow your revenue beyond your highest projections.
Table of contents
- About the Authors
- 1 Create Your Three Keys
- 2 Values-Based Culture
- 3 Leadership
- 4 Hire Leaders
- 5 The Purposefully Structured Business
- 6 Messages Matter: Marketing and Communications
- 7 Clients Matter
- 8 Mergers and Acquisitions
- 9 Measure Your Purpose
- Conclusion: Use the Three Keys
- Appendix: The Three Keys to a Purposeful Brand Foundation
- Fran's Acknowledgments
- Don's Acknowledgments
- End User License Agreement
- Title: How to Lead a Values-Based Professional Services Firm
- Release date: January 2020
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781119621522
You might also like
The Art of Managing Professional Services: Insights from Leaders of the World’s Top Firms
Today, millions of people work at over one million professional service firms generating over $2 trillion …
"Does technology actually matter? And how can we apply technology to drive business value? For years, …
The Art of Leadership
Many people think leadership is a higher calling that resides exclusively with a select few who …
Human Resource Management, 3rd Edition
Human Resource Management: Linking Strategy to Practice 3e is designed to help students understand traditional human …