So, you've been asked to manage a project. Not sure where to start?
This is your ultimate one-stop, easy-going and very friendly guide to delivering any project of any size.
Even if you're a first time, never-done-it-before, newbie project manager, How to Manage a Great Project will get you from start to finish on budget, on target and on time.
Table of Contents
- Title page
- About the author
- How to manage a great project
- How managing a great project works
- Step 1 What do you want?
- Step 2 Does it stack up?
- Step 3 Who cares?
- Step 4 How will you get what you want?
- Step 5 Who will help?
- Step 6 What if it goes wrong?
- Step 7 How is it going?
- Step 8 How did it go?
- Learn the lingo
- Good fortune!
- Who else needs to manage a great project?
- Mike can help your team to manage a great project
- Also by Mike Clayton
- Title: How to Manage a Great Project
- Release date: December 2013
- Publisher(s): Pearson Business
- ISBN: 9780273786368