By the end of this chapter, you should be able to:
• Identify three characteristics of a workplace that values learning.
• Explain the five steps in establishing a training and learning mission.
• Define the four essential elements of linking training to business goals.
• List at least five ways to promote training within the workplace.
• List at least two ways to promote training outside of the workplace.
So, you’ve taken on the job of being a champion of workplace learning. In this chapter, we help you think about workplace learning in a comprehensive way. We also give you the ...