By the end of this chapter, you should be able to:
• Describe what working efficiently means.
• Identify obstacles to working efficiently.
• Use a time log to identify your time wasters.
• Describe strategies for making better use of available time.
• List the key factors for delegating work successfully.
• Describe techniques for using e-mail productively.
In the Harvard Business Review, Professors Heike Bruch and Sumantra Ghoshal (2002) write, “If you listen to executives, they’ll tell you that the resource they lack most is time.” But many of those executives are not realistically evaluating the ...