Your 100% Actionable, Proven Framework for Delivering
Rock-Solid Social Media Business Metrics—Painlessly
Think social marketing is worth it? Prove it. If your boss hasn’t demanded that yet, he will. Then what? Hand him some jive about “return on conversation”? Think that’ll fly? You’ll be gone so fast you won’t know what hit you. You know damn well what your boss cares about: Sales Volume. Costs. Revenue. This book will help you measure all that: credibly, accurately, and in drill-down detail.
Bet you can’t wait to see his face when you walk in with metrics that stand up to his most brutal questions. We’re not just talking about getting “buy-in” or begging for your proverbial “seat at the table.” We are talking about numbers that make careers. This book will prove your indispensability to even the most clueless executive in your company.
Here’s the best part: It’s not hard. You won’t need to become a math nerd. The tools are cheap (or free), and you’re probably sitting on most of the data. This book will give you everything else, including simple step-by-step techniques for creating measurable strategies and getting the data to prove they deliver. You’ll also get super helpful hands-on exercise worksheets where you can jot down your answers and notes. Nichole Kelly has been refining this stuff for 14 years. She’s helped hundreds of marketers prove their value to bosses and boardrooms. Now it’s your turn.
If you’re a marketer or agency pro, this is a game you have to play. Win it.
Reliable answers to questions like:
How much revenue did our activities on social media platforms generate this month?
Are social media prospects more likely to convert to customers?
Which status update delivered the highest conversion rate?
How long do we retain new social media customers?
Do they spend more or less than customers from other channels?
Do they make repeat purchases more often than other customers?
And much more…
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Table of Contents
- About the Author
- We Want to Hear from You!
- Reader Services
I: Aligning Social Media with Core Business Objectives
- 1. Aligning Social Media Strategies to Business Goals
- 2. Aligning Social Media to the Sales Funnel
- 3. Social Media for Brand Awareness
- 4. Measuring Social Media for Brand Awareness
- 5. Social Media for Lead Generation
- 6. Measuring Social Media for Lead Generation
- 7. Customer Service, Referrals, and Strategies for Increasing Revenue from Existing Customers
- 8. Measuring Strategies for Increasing Revenue from Existing Customers
II: Tools for Collecting Metrics
- 9. Breaking Down the Barriers to Social Media Measurement
- 10. Understanding the Dots That Need to Connect to Facilitate End-to-End Measurement
- 11. Measurement Tool Review
- 12. A Great Starter Mix of Tools for Less Than $10 a Month
- 13. Creating a Cross-Functional Measurement Dashboard
- 14. Tying It All Together
- Title: How to Measure Social Media: A Step-By-Step Guide to Developing and Assessing Social Media ROI
- Release date: October 2012
- Publisher(s): Que
- ISBN: 9780133099812
You might also like
Everybody Writes: Your Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content
Finally a go-to guide to creating and publishing the kind of content that will make your …
Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow, 2nd Edition
Through a series of recent breakthroughs, deep learning has boosted the entire field of machine learning. …
Learning Agile is a comprehensive guide to the most popular agile methods, written in a light …
Market Segmentation: How to Do It and How to Profit from It, Revised and updated 4th Edition
Market Segmentation: How to do it and how to profit from it, revised and updated 4th …