Study smarter and pass your ITIL, A+, Network+, Security+, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), CISSP, or other exams easier
About This Video
- This course increases the odds of success for those who have failed on previous attempts on their A+, Network+, Security+, CSA+, ITIL, CEH, or CISSP exams.
This course is designed to help you learn "how to study" for certification exams and understand how to pick the right answers on test day. Now, I know that sounds simple, but there is a method to this that many students don't know. Have you ever taken an IT Certification exam and scored only 695 but needed 700 to pass? Have you had to retake the exam several times in order for you to pass? If so, you may need some help learning how to take certification exams more effectively, because they are different than the tests you took during High School, college, or university. In this course, you will learn how to study better, take more efficient notes, and most importantly, how to increase your odds of passing your CompTIA (A+, Network+, Security+, CSA+, CASP), Microsoft, ISC2 (CISSP, SSCP), EC-Council (CEH), or other IT Certification exams on the first attempt by using our tips, tricks, and efficiency gains to your advantage.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction
- Chapter 2 : The Theory of Learning
- Chapter 3 : Studying More Efficiently
- Chapter 4 : How to Take Better Notes
- Chapter 5 : Taking Tests Better
- Chapter 6 : Foundations for Every IT Certification Exam
- Chapter 7 : Let's Apply the Theories (Practice Questions)
Chapter 8 : Conclusion
- Conclusion 00:00:40
- Title: How to Pass Certification Exams with Strategic Test Taking!
- Release date: June 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789534962