Understanding Financial Statements
By the end of this chapter, you should be able to:
• Identify the two major users of accounting information and explain their specific needs.
• List the various entities that influence the development of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
• Describe the basic principles of accounting and financial statement preparation.
• Explain the differences between financial statements that have been audited as opposed to those that are only reviewed or compiled.
• Identify and explain the limitations of financial statements.
The goal of this course is to help you ...
Get How to Read and Interpret Financial Statements now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.