Discover how to become an effective strategic thinker
Some people seem to achieve the best results, again and again. Is it luck? Or is it strategy?
How to Think Strategically equips you with the skills you need to make the best decisions and develop a powerful strategic mindset.
This hands-on guide tackles both the thinking and the doing, helping you develop a robust strategic plan. It offers a six-step framework that addresses key questions, including:
- Which core challenges do I need to overcome?
- How do I manage uncertainty and risk?
- How do I execute my business strategy?
Visit www.howtothinkstrategically.com for the accompanying app and the ‘Strategic Thinking Manifesto’.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- About the authors
- Publisher’s acknowledgements
- Part 1 Strategic know-how
- part 2 The strategic planning process
- part 3 The strategic thinking manifesto
- Glossary: Key concepts and definitions
- Sources and further reading
- Title: How to Think Strategically
- Release date: October 2013
- Publisher(s): FT Publishing International
- ISBN: 9780273785873