Discover how to become an effective strategic thinker
Some people seem to achieve the best results, again and again. Is it luck? Or is it strategy?
How to Think Strategically equips you with the skills you need to make the best decisions and develop a powerful strategic mindset.
This hands-on guide tackles both the thinking and the doing, helping you develop a robust strategic plan. It offers a six-step framework that addresses key questions, including:
- Which core challenges do I need to overcome?
- How do I manage uncertainty and risk?
- How do I execute my business strategy?
Visit www.howtothinkstrategically.com for the accompanying app and the ‘Strategic Thinking Manifesto’.
Table of contents
- Title Page
- About the authors
- Publisher’s acknowledgements
- Part 1 Strategic know-how
- part 2 The strategic planning process
- part 3 The strategic thinking manifesto
- Glossary: Key concepts and definitions
- Sources and further reading
- Title: How to Think Strategically
- Release date: October 2013
- Publisher(s): FT Publishing International
- ISBN: 9780273788836
You might also like
Strategy in Practice: A Practitioner's Guide to Strategic Thinking, 3rd Edition
A practitioner-focused approach to strategy and real-world strategic thinking This 3rd edition has been revised and …
The Year Without Pants: WordPress.com and the Future of Work
A behind-the-scenes look at the firm behind WordPress.com and the unique work culture that contributes to …
Leading with Strategic Thinking: Four Ways Effective Leaders Gain Insight, Drive Change, and Get Results
Be a more effective leader with strategic thinking Leading with Strategic Thinking reveals what effective leaders …
Strategy in Practice: A Practitioner's Guide to Strategic Thinking, 2nd Edition
The 2nd edition of Strategy in Practice presents a practitioner focused approach to strategy. It is …