If you’re like most business professionals, you could be
losing $10,000, $100,000, or even $1 million a month on the Web!
Catapulting your business online is easier than you may think.
Thanks to new and emerging developments in Web technology, you can
immediately reach more new customers — free. Plus, you can
better leverage your “traditional” Internet marketing
to get more traffic from the search engines and free publicity from
Internet marketing veteran and Entrepreneur columnist Catherine Seda reveals how to attract new customers, search engine spiders and the press, simultaneously. Use this approach to skyrocket your sales while building your brand.
This book reveals the insider secrets of how to:
• Capitalize on social media, such as blogs, podcasts, and online video, while watching your profits soar from search engines, e-mail, and affiliate marketing.
• Maximize your exposure by building your online reputation as an industry expert.
• Recognize search engine spammers who will get your site banned and kill your cash flow.
• Mimic the successful Internet marketing techniques that have elevated the status of well-known sites.
• Avoid making the “Top 10” Internet marketing mistakes as revealed by industry leaders.
This “non-techie” book is for: consultants, entrepreneurs, corporate marketers, students, investors, journalists and adventurers.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Table of Contents
- About the Author
- Technical Editor
- Contributing Author
- I. Using Public Relations for Long-Term Success
- II. Making Online Advertising Profitable for Your Business
- Title: How to Win Sales & Influence Spiders: Boosting Your Business & Buzz on the Web
- Release date: February 2007
- Publisher(s): New Riders
- ISBN: 9780321496591