We believe that no other book has ever provided the kind of essential hard information traders need to win in spread betting as we do in this book.
In writing this book we took data from the daily trades of hundreds of traders over a five-year period – tens of thousands of trades. Then we analysed it. This analysis allows us to reveal in this book:
- Which clients win and lose? What are their characteristics (age, experience, income, gender, location, etc)?
- Which markets are the easiest to make money on?
- Which markets should retail investors avoid?
- Do investors make more money in volatile markets or quiet markets?
- Which is more profitable: to go long or to go short?
- Do short-term/day traders make more money than long-term ...