By the end of this chapter, you should be able to:
• Identify the three sets of factors that define a company’s operating environment.
• Describe at least three reasons for measuring customer satisfaction.
• Define customer value model.
• Explain the difference between demographic data and psychographic data.
• Define customer research and customer satisfaction measurement and explain when each is used.
• List the three basic questions to ask when measuring customer satisfaction.
• Identify ten key steps in customer satisfaction measurement.
External diagnosis, the second ...