By the end of this chapter, you should be able to:
• Explain how to use historical information, the results of the situational diagnosis, and the sales and revenue objectives to prepare an appropriate production schedule and budget.
• Identify the three questions that form the basis of raw materials planning and the two steps in the raw materials planning process.
• Identify the sources and types of information needed to develop a direct labor plan.
• List the three steps in the production overhead planning process.
• Explain the importance of cost of goods sold in the business planning process. ...