No credit card required
Illustrated by Noble Rains
Chapter Key Concepts
• Identify ways that charts are useful.
• Understand how to collect market evidence using market internals, support and resistance, different time-frame charts, instrument characteristics, and the foundations indicator.
• Understand how to interpret market trends.
• Recognize when to follow the leader.
• Identify with a trader’s point of view.
• Become familiar with Sarah’s simple steps to develop a trading assumption.
Now that we have reviewed some basic information about how to determine market direction from a chart, let’s get into more detail to bring ...