No credit card required
Illustrated by Noble Rains
Key Chapter Concepts
• Learn what an option is.
• Review the advantages/disadvantages of options.
• Understand Trader Terminology Part I: puts and calls, buying and selling, expiry, weeklies and monthlies, premium, strike price, spreads, and options chains.
• Understand Options Trader Terminology Part II: Greeks, value of an option, standard deviation, calculating premium, and premium decay.
• Discuss the many options with options: What are put spreads, call spreads, iron condors, calendars, butterflies, straddles, and strangles?
• Distinguish trading directionally and trading spreads.