I assume that you already have hardware for your NNMi. The installation consists of three major parts:
- Prerequisite check
- Installation process
- Post installation tasks
Before you start installing NNMi, make sure that you have fulfilled following requirements:
- NNMi server has a Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) and it has to be resolvable to NNMi server.
- If SNMP trap service is installed on NNMi server, it has to stopped.
- You have installed and configured your web browser .
Firefox and latest version of IE are not supported.
- If your server has DHCP enabled, make sure that NNMi server is consistently assigned the same IP address.
- Antivirus (if any) is disabled.
- Following ports are available on NNMi server (TCP: 443, ...