Key Skills & Concepts
• Understand the Internet as a Medium for Disseminating Information
• Be Aware of the Current Version of HTML
• Plan for the Audience, Goals, Structure, Content, and Navigation of Your Site
• Identify the Best HTML Editor for You
• Learn from the Pros Using the View Source Command of Popular Web Browsers
For as long as I’ve been involved in making web pages, people have asked me to teach them the process. At the start, many are intimidated by the thought of learning HTML. But fear not! After all, one of the reasons I decided to attend art school was to avoid all the math and science ...