Chapter 10. Data Binding Frameworks
In this chapter, we're going to cover the following topics:
- Creating a basic Angular view with data binding
- Rendering lists and using Angular controllers
- Routing, filters, and backend services in Angular
- Using Angular's client-side validation
- Making a chart component with Angular directives
- Structuring applications for Meteor.js
- Reactive programming and data in Meteor.js
- Live HTML and user-specific data in Meteor.js
- Security mechanisms in Meteor.js
Within modern web applications, a lot of code is gradually moving from the server to the browser. As a result, new possibilities and challenges are emerging.
One such possibility is instant automated data binding. Client-side code enables us to bind model objects ...