1. Lawrence S. Kleiman, Human Resource Management: A Managerial Tool for Competitive Advantage, 3rd ed. (New Delhi: Wiley India), p.11.
2. R. J. Harvey, “Job Analysis” in M. D. Dunnette and L. Hough (eds.), Handbook of Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 2nd ed. (Palo Alto, CA: Consulting Psychologists Press, 1991).
3. Arun Monappa and Mirza S. Saiyadain, Personnel Management, 2nd ed. (New Delhi: Tata McGraw-Hill, 1996), p. 135.
4. R. Wayne Mondy, Robert M. Noe, and Robert E. Edwards, “What the Staffing Function Entails,” Personnel, 63 (April 1986): 55–58.
5. M. T. Brannick and E. L. Levine, Job Analysis: Methods, Research, and Applications for Human Resource Management in the New Millennium (Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications, ...