1. Sunit Arora, “How to Hire for a Fit,” Business Today, 7–21 January 1996, pp. 68–70.
2. Dale Yoder, Personnel Management and Industrial Relations (New Delhi: Prentice Hall of India, 1972), p. 229.
3. David A Decenzo, Personnel/Human Resource Management (New Delhi: Prentice Hall of India, 1996), p. 147.
4. H. Koontz and C. O'Donnell, Principles of Management (New York: McGraw–Hill, 1972),p. 418.
5. Thomas H. Stone, Understanding Personnel Management (New York: CBS College Publishing, 1989),p. 173.
6. Arun Monappa and Mirza S. Saiyadain, Personnel Management, 2nd ed. (New Delhi: Tata McGraw–Hill, 1996), p. 135.
7. Wayne F. Cascio, Managing Human Resources: Productivity, Quality of Work Life, Profits, 6th ed. (New Delhi: Tata McGraw–Hill ...